- Brilliant Movement A safe place to explore how our brains have the capacity to change and grow using gentle NeuroMovement.
- Online AA meetings, also a huge spreadsheet of online AA meetings.
- Social Distancing, a podcast about the latest information, best practices, and staying calm (on Spotify).
- myNoise Background noises and interactive soundscapes for relaxing or drowning out the noise of the house as you’re working.
- HeartMath Proven techniques to help you improve your mental & emotional well-being.
- Yoga with Adriene is wonderful and you can search the videos by what you want to focus on or how you’re feeling.
- Headspace, the meditation app, has created a free section called Weathering the Storm.
What else belongs on this list? Let me know in the form below.